Saturday, February 5, 2011

Enter the Mane 'n Tail Ireland Equestrian Vacation Sweepstakes

You know what makes me mad?

Salesmen.

More exactly, salesmen who don't do their job. Now you may think that a salesman's job is to sell me stuff. I like to think that in the case of the type of salesman that I deal with, their job is to give me the best tools and information available to allow ME to sell their products.

Case in point: Mane 'N Tail. We are running a sale this month on Mane N' Tail Conditioner and Mane N' Tail Shampoo. One of distributors is giving us a good price and we are passing on the savings. No big deal.

I decided to make a sign for our horse supply store to promote the sale. So I went to the Straight Arrow web site to see if they had any good pictures or logos I could use. First thing I find? The Mane 'n Tail Ireland Equestrian Vacation Sweepstakes link.

Just about two weeks ago I was at a trade show hosted by one of our Mane 'N Tail distributors. I spoke to my distributor salesman PLUS the manufacturer reps. Not a single one bothered to mention the sweepstakes. Admittedly, the sweepstakes has nothing to do with me BUT darnit...it IS relevant to the product.

Do I ask too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment